Marketing Operations Specialist - EMEA / Business Operations / CRM / B2B (m/f/d)
Posted: 19 Mar 2023
Our company is seeking a Marketing Operations specialist (m/w/d) to support our Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region. We are a high growth, innovative company with operations sales across the region and regional business operations in our new Munich office. The Specialist will support marketing efforts and sales enablement in the region, reporting to the Global VP of Marketing while taking day to day guidance from the EMEA VP of Sales.
What can you expect?
- You are responsible for New Lead Management: You champion salesforce.com to the regional marketing and sales teams and serve as a point person for questions and best practices
- You initiate regional marketing campaigns into salesforce.com and ensure tracking enablement and metrics measurement, and you serve as a single point contact for all incoming leads
- You are responsible to track Lead Performance: You administer marketing metrics through SFDC and collaborate with counterparts in other regions to determine process improvements and optimization
- You are responsible for coordinating and enabling Sales Tool: You serve as a single point of contact within the region for requests for sales tools, including marketing collateral, product brochures, product samples,
images, and videos
- You work within a budget to order, ship, and manage the delivery of the sales tools
- You prioritize and recommend translation needs within the region and work with Content Manager to ensure coordination and execution, and you collaborate with counterparts in other regions to manage sales tools databases and virtual warehouses
What should you bring along?
- You have working experience of 2-3 years in marketing, business operations, or related roles
- You are familiar with CRM tools and management, and you are analytical and comfortable administering databases as well as recommending improvements
- You show the ability to work with multiple levels of an organization
- You are a self-starter with learning agility
- You are ideally familiar with salesforce.com
- You are ideally experienced on global teams and in a B2B company
What do we offer?
- Innovative working environment in an internationally active company
- Interesting and varied tasks
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Flat hierarchy, motivated and agile team
Our job offer Marketing Operations Specialist - EMEA / Business Operations / CRM / B2B (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week