Working Student (f/m/d) - IT
Posted: 26 May 2023
What do we offer?
- Energy boosts in form of free Coffee & tea, fruit & snacks and cold drinks in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated team
- A multicultural, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Location in the heart of Karlsruhe
- Company parties and team events
- Possibilities for development, also in your free time
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located in the heart of Karlsruhe (Germany), Budapest (Hungary) and Seoul (South Korea). With our team of 200+ international people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
- Support the IT department in their day-to-day work like
- Unbox brand new hardware
- Set up computers and laptop software- and hardware-wise
- Support Cinemo employees which are facing basic computer problems
- Take care of desk moves and rewriring the IT equipment
- Drive and implement small projects related to the IT Systems and Service department
- Please note that this position will require you to work all working hours in presence in our Karlsruhe Office.
- You are not afraid of touching any kind of hardware
- You have basic kledge about information technology and operating systems (Windows and/or Linux)
- You have kledge about the Linux shell, networking or basic programming skills is a plus
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the field of computer science or similar
- You are self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- You are a fast learner and teamplayer
- You are proficient in English
- You like to work in a multicultural, diverse and inclusive environment while embracing the Cinemo values of Respect, Innovation, Reliability and Speed
Our job offer Working Student (f/m/d) - IT sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
10 - 20 hours per week hours per week