Content Manager for Search Engine Optimization (m/f/d)
Updated: 31 May 2023
What can you expect?
- You own our SEO strategy and goals setting, its implementation, analysis and reporting
- You use a variety of content formats, like posts, specialist articles, case studies and product and website texts, to increase our reach within our ICP effectively
- You own the SEO and editorial planning and base it on effective keyword and topic clustering
- You orchestrate digital content distribution across the best channels to reach our ICP and create effective briefings in order to successfully implement your projects with our external partners and freelancers
- You are constantly on the lookout for relevant trends and topics in content marketing, and you will create market and competition analyses
What should you bring along?
- You have initial professional experience in content marketing with a focus on SEO, experience in tools like Ah Refs, ogle Analytics, ogle Search Console and HubSpot is a plus
- You are highly analytical and are able to prioritize effective SEO measures based on data
- You have strong communication skills and enthusiasm about complex topics and the creation of SEO-optimized content
- You love working creatively, have a visual eye and are enthusiastic about trends and new topics in content marketing
- You are well organized and have an independent and proactive way of working
- You enjoy working in a team and with external partners and keep a cool head even in times of high workloads
- You are native in German and fluent in English
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big – we are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion, working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup, which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
Our job offer Content Manager for Search Engine Optimization (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.